Our facility, situated on Lancaster’s White Cross Industrial Estate, is easily accessible by road and rail. Lancaster train station is just under ¾ miles away.
FMP has free car parking and full disabled access.
As Lancaster lies close to the M6 then reaching FMP by car could not be easier. If you are using a satnav to find us, please use the street address instead of the postcode. Detailed directions from the nearest motorway exits can be found below. Alternatively, you could plan your own route using our location on Google Maps.
If Leaving the M6 from Junction 33
- Take the 2nd exit from the roundabout and take the A6, following signs to Lancaster until you reach a second roundabout.
- Take the furthest exit on the right and continue for approximately 100 yards up a small hill.
- Take the second left onto Dale Street. At the junction turn left onto Quarry Road.
- Follow the road for approximately 50yds and take the first left onto the White Cross Industrial Estate through Green Gates.
- Turn left immediately into the car park. The FMP facility is opposite the car park.
If Leaving the M6 from Junction 34
- Turn left at the traffic lights and follow sings for the Town Centre. You will eventually join the one way system.
- Continue to follow signs for the Town Centre.
- As you approach Dalton Square (easily identifiable by a statue of Queen Victoria & the Town Hall) merge into the left lane and turn left at the traffic lights.
- Continue up the hill until you approach the next set of lights.
- Turn right at these lights (passing St. Peter’s Cathedral on your left).
- Continue to the end of the road and you will see the gates White Cross Industrial Estate on the other side of the Junction. Proceed through the gates and turn left immediately to the car park. The FMP facility is opposite the car park.
Remember, if you are viewing this site from a mobile phone with GPS then you can easily get directions to FMP from your current location.