Wound Care Dressing Packing
FMP has three purpose built machines providing four side seal packs for wound dressings and medical devices.
We can provide a range of seal types for dressing packaging, but recommend either chevron seal or straight seal to maintain pack viability. Please enquire about different seal types and their suitability for your medical products.
Full in-line inspection is undertaken together with pack integrity testing and full traceability of wound care dressings packaged by FMP.
With extensive experience in wound dressing packing operations, FMP is able to offer a wide range of packaging material and pack designs to suit most requirements, including moisture and light resistant materials.
Most wound care dressing packing processes are equipped with metal particle detection and fail safe quality detection equipment to ensure products are packaged to the very highest standards.
Dressing Packing Services from FMP
- Packaging design service are available
- In-house primary packing equipment printing up to 5 colours
- Variety of seal types available
- Auto 4 Side Seal machines with in-line print
- Hand assembly & packing of products
- Wound dressing packing operations carried out in Class 100,000 Cleanroom facility
You may also be interested in our artwork design services…
FMP also provide artwork design services, assisting you in the creation of suitable packaging for medical products such as wound care dressings.